The 6th Annual West Seattle Bee Festival will be on Saturday, May 19th, 2018!
Please join us from 9:30 AM until 3 PM in the Bee Garden, in High Point Commons Park, and inside Neighborhood House!
Festival highlights will include:
- The annual Kids & Pets Parade (at 11 AM) which celebrates bees, other pollinators, and bee-friendly flowers
- Art and science activities for children and adults
- Wonderful live music and food in a beautiful setting
- A Vendor Fair (from 11 AM until 2 PM) which brings together those who offer bee-related products, and those focused on environmental sustainability and support for pollinators
- A Bee Hive Demo (at noon) which features opportunities to see and learn about bees from a beekeeper
- Puget Sound Beekeepers will have honey to taste or purchase and will be on hand in the Bee Garden to answer questions.
- Woodland Park Zoo will bring their Up CLOSE live animal program, "Pollinators: Little Animals, Big Job."
- Pop-Up Sewing, the Honey Run, and other favorite festival activities will also be back!
A few additional notes...
- Do you want to volunteer or participate in the festival? If so, please email us, or get in touch: 206 240-5561.
- Help us share the buzz about the Bee Festival and the Bee Garden! Tell your friends, family and neighbors to BEE here on May 19th for our 6th festival!
- Please like us on social media! Follow West Seattle Bee Garden on Facebook and on Twitter, @westseattlebee. Follow the West Seattle Bee Festival on Twitter, @WS_BeeFestival.
- Curious about previous festivals? Visit the more... section of our site for photos and highlights from each! Also, don’t miss The Buzz on Bees by Jeannette Magsino, which showcases our 2017 festival.
- Need a map to find the Bee Garden? See below!